|How to Buy an Energy-Efficient Commercial Boiler - For More Information|
|Written by Federal Energy Management Program|
|Tuesday, 08 June 2010 15:17|
Page 2 of 2
For More Information:
• DOE’s Federal Energy Management Program (FEMP) Help Desk and World Wide Web site have up-to-date information on energy-efficient federal procurement, including the latest versions of these recommendations.
Phone: (800) 363-3732 www.eren.doe.gov/femp/procurement
• DOE’s Office of Industrial Technologies’ information clearing house provides publications on steam systems and helpful tips on improving boiler efficiencies.
Phone: (800) 862-2086 www.oit.doe.gov/steam
• American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy (ACEEE) publishes the Guide to Energy-Efficient Commercial Equipment,which includes a chapter on HVAC systems.
Phone: (202) 429-0063 www.aceee.org
• GAMA’s Hydronics Institute publishes the I=B=R Ratings for Boilers, Baseboard Radiation, and Finned Tube (Commercial) Radiation, a directory of commercial boilers with certified performance ratings.
Phone: (908) 464-8200 www.gamanet.org
• ASHRAE publishes the Cooling and Heating Load Calculation Manual.
Phone: (800) 527-4723 www.ashrae.org
• American Boiler Manufacturers Association (ABMA) publishes a directory of commercial and industrial boiler manufacturers that offer equipment and services for boilers.
Phone: (703) 522-7350 www.abma.com
• Boiler Efficiency Institute publishes maintenance and operating manuals on commercial and industrial boilers.
Phone: (800) 669-6948 www.boilerinstitute.com
• Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory provided supporting analysis for this recommendation.
Phone: (202) 646-7950
|Where Savings Float the Boat: Corporate Energy Management at Mercury Marine
29/06/2010 | Alliance to Save Energy
Where Savings Float the Boat:
|Energy Accounting: A Key Tool in Managing Energy Costs|
30/06/2010 | California Energy Commission
(This is the Table of Content and Introduction from ENERGY ACCOUNTING: A Key Tool in Managing Energy Costs, available from the California Energy Commission) ENERGY ACCOUNTING: A Key Tool in Managing [ ... ]